I Don T Need No Molly to Be Savage

I dont need no molly to be savage But when Im on the molly I feel savage And my girl the definition of a bad bitch Stole her heart Im the definition of a bandit Put the percs down and picked up the Jiggas-Jiggas-Jiggas Tommy in the fucking Tommy Hilfiger fuck a figure And Tommy hit a nigga Tommy Hilfliger fuck niggas. I dont need no molly to be savage uh When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit uh ayy.


Pin By Michelle Mckinney On Brooklyn Nine Nine Brooklyn Nine Nine Funny Brooklyn Nine Nine Brooklyn

When Im on that molly I.

. Aint gon sound nothin like the shit we was just doin. Stole her Im the definition of a bandit uh ayy. When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh.

I bite my tongue theres a fever I will. Aye but when Im on that Molly I feel savage. Jeffrey Osborne - I really dont need no light lyrics.

Im the definition of a bandit. Aye my girl the definition of a bad bitch stole her heart. When I take the molly Im a savage.

Chorus I dont need no molly to be savage uh When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her. Aye I dont need no Molly to be savage. And in the darkness a shallow voice.

TikTokFor copyright claim andor credit issues please contact me first. When I take the molly Im a savage. Juice WRLD I dont need no molly to be savage uh.

And it hears all. Uh I say uh. I dont need no molly to be savage uh ayy But when Im on the molly I feel savage Ayy my girl the definition of a bad bitch Stole her heart Im the definition of a bandit Verse 2.

YoungBoy Never Broke Again My brother point her out and she a bad bitch Im on her Must aint heard that Im a savage once I get a bitch I own her I see she got swag I got cash so I want her. She the definition of a bad bitch. Dont need nobody no I I dont need nobody Oh I.

Uh I say uh. I just want bad bitches. Baddest them bitches is the baddest uh uh.

Its funny the shit I put on this song Aint gon sound nothin like the shit we was just doin Oh yeah I just want bad bitches Baddest them bitches is the baddest uh uh When I take the molly Im a savage Uh I say uh I dont need no molly to be savage uh When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit uh ayy I dont. Its funny the shit I put on this song. JUICE WORLD TIK TOK COMPILATION I DONT NEED NO MOLLY TO BE SAVAGECredit.

Juice WRLD I dont need no molly to be savage uh When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a. Dont need nobody to be alone To be alone. I dont need no molly to be savage uh.

I dont need no molly to be savage But when Im on the molly I feel savage And my girl the definition of a bad bitch Stole her heart Im the definition of a bandit Put the percs down and picked up the Jiggas-Jiggas-Jiggas Tommy in the fucking Tommy Hilfiger fuck a figure And Tommy hit a nigga Tommy Hilfliger fuck niggas. I dont need no molly to be savage When Im on that molly I feel savage She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit I dont need no molly to be savage But when Im on the molly I feel savage And my girl the definition of a bad bitch Stole her heart Im the definition of a. Im the definition of a bandit.

Intro Em Em Its funny the shit I put on this song aint gon sound nothin like the shit we was just doin Cmaj7 Cmaj7 D Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah Em I just want bad bitches Em them bad bitches is the baddest uh uh Cmaj7 Cmaj7 D When I take the molly Im a savage Chorus Em I dont need no molly to be savage uh Em When Im on that molly I feel savage. I dont need no molly to be savage uh ayy. Aye I dont need no Molly to be savage Aye but when Im on that Molly I feel savage Aye my girl the definition of a bad bitch stole her heart Im the definition of a bandit YoungBoy Never Broke Again My brother point her out and she a bad bitch Im on her Must aint heard that Im a savage once I get a bitch I own her I see she got swag I got cash so I want her.


Cute Screen Savers Anime Dragon Ball Super Rap Wallpaper


The Significant Factor Of The Dark Lord Was The Doctor By Rancyd Doctor Who Shirts Doctor Dark Lord


Pin On Juice Wrld

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code